I am getting an error when I try to check my e-mail.
1. Please make sure that you enter MAILACCOUNT@yourdomain.com as login name (not just MAILACCOUNT). This is the username format for all email accounts.
2. Please double check and make sure you are entering the correct username, password and domain name (in mail.yourdomain.com).
3. Make sure you entered correct Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP):
POP3 server: mail.yourdomain.com
SMTP server: mail.yourdomain.com
4. Make sure that your domain has fully propagated and is resolving to your account. It takes up to 3 days before your domain is fully propagated.
5. Please make sure that your account is not over its disk space quota. You can check the domain's disk space usage in your Cpanel.
Also make sure that you assigned enough email disk space to the email account you created in Cpanel. You can add more disk space to the email account by clicking on 'Edit Quota' link located next to your email account (Under "Mail" - "Add/Remove Accounts")
6. Please make sure that the email account does not contain any capital letters. E.g. John@mydomain.com is incorrect, firstname.lastname@example.org is correct.
7. If you still cannot login, go to your Control Panel and reset the password for the email account you are having problems with. If it still does not work - delete and recreate the email account in CPanel and then in your email client.
Was this answer helpful?
Some ISPs actively block port 25 (used for outgoing mail) to servers other than their own. The...
Login to your control panel ( http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel/ ). Go to "Mail" > "Add /...
To check email accounts that you create in your Cpanel control panel you will use the following...
Email forwarding redirects any message sent to your email address (eg. email@example.com) to...
Yes. You can always access your mailbox in a web browser by going to...