How do I import a MySQL database?
1. Log in to phpMyAdmin. (It can be accessed from your CPanel - "MySQL Databases" - "phpMyAdmin").
2. Click on the database, that you want to import your dump into.
3. Click the SQL tab at the top of the right frame.
4. At the bottom, it'll say "Or Location of the textfile". Hit browse, and select the file you exported.
5. Hit 'Go', and wait for everything to upload.
Was this answer helpful?
What are my MySQL database settings?
Q: I am installing a MYSQL script, and the software is asking for the following information:1)...